Thursday, June 11, 2009

UP to no Good.









Not going to lie.  



I say that a lot now don't I?  Whether in some sort of anecdote about some odd behavior I have been attributing to the world - or in some complete obtuse statement that has - as of most recent - ended in me yelling at Spock........

Now for those playing the home game - Spock the first mate if you will - of the U.S.S Enterprise A. Ncc1701 - is a Vulcan....  This being the original Star Trek.  And kudos on the remake movie.  Truly madly deeply, you went above and beyond in my expectations.  Quite literally --- you see it takes place in space and well err... ahem........ any way.

But I truly wont lie to you.  I find it a little ironic to write a blog about your own life and feelings and completely lie about it.....  Kind of defeats the purpose don'tcha think?  Not to mention the pure reality of knowing that I took great fun in trying to sell a rotten golden tooth to Russell Oliver the "Loan Arranger" of Toronto.  (HA!) - or my dwelling on the Massey Hall premises trying to meet Jason Mraz....... Which I did.....  I didn't lie......  And of course all of these tales you can read about in my past blogs....  Which I oddly only remember in a flash of recollection.  I for the life of me cannot understand these things some times.  I will write one of these blogs - and mere moments later it is out of my mind.  Couldn't even tell you what I wrote about in my last one.....  Which according to me looking back on it now really sort of eliminates me doing a lot of those shopping cart "to do" ideas I had diligently come up with and intended on doing..........  Heck - on many occasions I have asked my partner in crime to read back to me some of my past quotes when he calls me up to laugh about some witty pun I had written....  

If I think about it --- and I have --- I suppose these blogs are my inner thoughts....  Oddly enough I am well spoken and witty in these blogs and in real life I am no more than a silly singing white boy from Toronto.....  But who cares.  Sure I may not sound like the most clever son of a broadcaster on the phone - but add me to some sort of online messenger and watch me match a British old gent....  I'll match him GOOOD I will!!  Yes sir yes sir!

-Mission 28- UP to no Good

I've got the Brit's on me mind!!!  - yes all British people collectively are on my mind..... That is EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!!! --- gosh I don't know why you are still here... sighhhh... 

ANYWAY!  -- I just finished watching "Wimbledon".  It's a cute little Tennis film that makes me think two things......  I want to learn how to be a kick ass Tennis player...... Now I mean that!  A KICK ASSSSS one... Not just some little pansy who can wave around a racket!  No no - I'll leave those elderly folk to the beaches of Florida with a Badminton racket...  I'm talkin a good ol chap who can raise an eye brow when my cute little toosh in those white shorts makes it's way to win myself a match!  - If I could - I'd dress to play every day of my life......  But you know what they say about Labour Day don'tcha????  Most boring day of the year it is!

The second is first and foremost -- I'm gonna marry me Kirsten Dunst.  Now now - I have not forgotten about my dream woman - Miss Kristen Chenoweth ---  But a man can dream - and dream I shall....... To quote a Musical Tune ---- One that I don't necessarily consider the most uplifting or even life learning -- but in this case - all I can think are the simple and most gentlemanly lyrics :

Standin on the corner watchin all the girls go by!
Standin on the corner givin all the girls the eye!
Oh no you can't go to jail for whatcha thinkin!
Or for the 'Oooooo' look in your eye!
You're only,
Standin on the corner watchin all the girls 
Watchin all the girls 
Watchin all the gir-irls 
Go by!

Musical masterpiece!  Truly is!

But you find me now - at 4:28 am Toronto time - typing to you on this lap top - just simply being "UP" - which is not good..

You see I have had an interesting time trying to sleep these days.  I don't know what sparked it.  But one night - not too long ago - I found myself awake just typing away until the wee hours of the morning - and since then I have not been able to shake it!  I just can't do it!  It's like taking an owl - moving it to Australia - and telling it to adjust to the time zone!
IT'S A FREAKING OWL YOU JERK!!  WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! - you may ask :)

To prove a point simply. - I will laugh.

Isn't that REALLY what has driven "man" to create and to build it's society?  To prove a point.  Sure in some cases not to rub into the unbelievers face - but more just to prove that "YES WE CAN!" - hahaha hooooooOBama....  

I just can't fall a sleep.
When I was younger - let's say 5 - I had remembered drinking Chocolate Milk for the first time.  And when I thought about it (one night in my whinnie the pooh sheets) I just couldn't fall a sleep....  Sure back then this was me being put to bed at 8 and still trying to fall a sleep by 10 - but C'mon - 2 hours for a five year old is a bloody life time!  And of course looking at my Miss Piggy stuffed animal toy - I simply shook my head and said - "This stuff keeps you awake!  I need to cut back!"

Hahah YIKES - story of my wife............ (she's got a problem) 
But any way --- Tonight - or ahem Rather - This morning - I have decided to break the trend for these few reasons that don't seem like a big deal now - but is guaranteed to kick me in the arse quite soon.

Reason #1
With late bed times comes late wake ups...  Who want's to wake up an HOUR AND A HALF before dinner?!  Could you imagine?  Oh man!

Reason#2
I begin my job at Ontario Pioneer Camp (I assure you we do regular camp things and not "Pioneer" things..... I don't churn butter!) and at this camp we send the kids off to bed and expect them to be out cold by 11 o clock.... Then of course comes the quarter to 7 wake up everyday

Reason #3
This sleep schedule really just disgust's me to no end.  How unhealthy is this!?  I feel like I'm killing myself quite quick.  Quite DAMNIT!!!!

So here I am staying awake really late in order to try and break the trend!!!!......................... sniff.......................... ahem - dumb you may think..... BUT I disagree!  I being well bodied and drastic, have decided to take DRASTIC measures................ And well bodied :)

I am staying up!  I will not sleep.  And allllll nighter and then tomorrow I will go to sleep at a DECENT hour.  And thus breaking the trend..........  Leaving me of course in a day of blissful disillusion and fatigue -  BUT!  It is for the cause! 

I dare ye not try this at home young Winston!  But wish me luck!  A gentlemen's promise! 


-pJ

- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa screw it I'm goin to bed!!!  BUT - I will wake up Extra early just to insure I am nice and sleepy at a reasonable hour!  Hail Malthus!!! AND GOODNIGHT!

No comments: