Sunday, June 7, 2009

The 11 o clock Number

Tell me if this is just a guy thing - but guys seem to consume heat a lot easier than woman do.  I don't intend this to be a statement of fact or assumption - I am merely stating that men - not woman - seem to discuss this both openly and in annoyance.  

C'mon now - I am sitting here virtually naked ....  Virtually because I'ma Computah - and I have the ceremonious one leg out of the blanket.  I don't know how - the physics or the emotional balance of it...... But one leg truly madly deeply does the trick.  And as much Green Ice Tea as I may consume in it's frozen state, along with my ceiling fan blasting as fast as it can go (which isn't all that fast to begin with) - nothing can compare more than one simple slip of the covers to bare my naked naked hairy leg.

It's heaven.  Really is.  Don't get me wrong - Heaven is in fact Heaven - some sort of Samsara - Nirvana - Mcdonalds - or what ever spiritual after death paradise you believe in is in fact heaven - but this is something of pure glory....  Slap me thrice and send me to me momma - it feels GOOOOOD!

And I don't mean the offensive yet always satisfying slap on the bee-hind - but more one of those - "Have a seat and listen to your favorite song as I massage you"............  That's right - Massage you....  The world renown back-hand shake that creates friendships within the biggest enemies.  

"Want a massage?"
"Sure!  Let's be friends!"

See how easy that works?  You feel good?  - I feel good,  Michael Buble feels good - is the world feelin good?  


Here's how I'm gonna feel good this week.

-Mission 28- Celebration Sensation!

(just a side note to those of you frequent readers --- If my blogs were a built on a realistic place and the organization of it was some sort of style ---- I am really digging the feng shui)

Now other than the typical work days that I am attending/enduring this week - I need to keep myself on some sort of key routine that keeps me in some sort of positive mood.  Flip flopping my way through yin and yang this week is not something I am wanting to do being soo close to moving away.

FOR THIS IS -- the finale 2 weeks of me living in Toronto as a permanent resident...... Scary as heck........
(I move to Port Sydney, Muskoka in Ontario Canada - and then to Oakville, Ontario) --- sigh.  I'll miss the city - yet I am close enough to enjoy me some weekends!

I have 2 songs at the moment to which I WISH to record....(hard sentence to speak out loud - awkward huh?) -- And my mission - dare I choose to accept it - is to record 4 before I go away...  Don't yet know how I will accomplish said mission - but C'mon - I'll do it.  No worries there.
So to begin

-1.  To feel - To sing - To play - To write - To record........ Then To Myspace I shall place :)

Furthering my week I have a few things to accomplish work wise - one of my last shifts with that clothing company I have referred to in the past - and 1 shift as a freelanced photographer taking photos at some outdoor concert in eastern Scarborough....  Of course I'll have to find a compensatingly professional looking camera to show off with.  And then to a possible opening shift at the clothing store.

Before Intermission

-2.  Finish work - Find camera

A day off isn't as fun as it sounds after 2 years being built on a series of days offs.  Sure this is SUPPOSED to be what life is like.  But this is not LIFE.  Not yet at least.  Im not in any age or state to want to stay put and sit on my butt every few days.  These days as I have said have been directed towards writing.  And of course trying to tighten up the nerves - take that pre-show dump (shout out to Adam Miller) then take ten and sing to whom ever it is watching......  When I can do that - I can move forward with this passion of mine......  And of course - the finale number - what used to be the 7 o clock - now become the triumphant last number 11 o clock blast --- I end off with a meeting this Sunday at my great friend Katie's house.  This meet is based to bring up fun ideas for this summer with all of our hilariously fun Leadership Team members....  Im excited and impatient all at the same time.  

It's like a race my teacher would tell me.... End strong.

I have a week to make mistakes - break routine - and feel sorry for myself.  But before curtain call I am ending strong.  Giving what's left of me as an all or nothing.  If the plane goes down - make sure to make your finale impact (no pun intended..... thats a lie - all puns intended).

-3.  Bust a Lance Armstrong --- Live Strong.  - (end strong) 

Looks like it's going to be a fun week.

-pJ

1 comment:

aaron wolfe said...

I loved reading your blog entries. :) Woo Music Theatre!