Tuesday, June 30, 2009

happiness postmarked.

It's a very merry month of June where not all the flowers bare their blooms for all to embrace amongst the summer breezes. Yet someday/somewhere their pollinating sunrise will bring them anew amidst the world of uncanny love.

Punchdrunk a little today. Not in the ordinary way I would suppose. Yet I find it hard to describe in one word how among the secret pain I have been piling on my heart and the sickness/headache I have begun to battle with what was the last of my Tylenol 3's from my week of dentistry - I find gratitude and joy out of the place I have recently been calling home.

"We're Only Human" - I am busting out the Jason Mraz as I have just recently found computer time to chronicle my thoughts out onto this Skat-a-blog. My journals have been ink stained a lot more in the last week since I have been without much technology. But I find it perfect at this moment to be rocking out to the one person I usually soften my heart with day to day............. But some days - within trials and tribulations - happiness and gratitude - there are moments where your heart and brain seem to sync together perfectly and make that sunny glow from my window absolutely perfect.

For those just tuning in - I am spending the next two months within the Muskoka world. 'Round the corner from cottage country and just north of hick town. I have been up for only a week now and it has been a blast. Sunny burns from an array of glorious sunshine and fresh air bringing light to my lungs and soul.

It's been a wild ride thus far. Filled with spiritual uprising and music that really does touch home to the soul. Anywhere else in the world would be inferior.

I do miss the sunny smog filled town of Scarborough. My friends whom spent my last few hours in Downtown Toronto a memorable one - and of course my conscious cuddle buddy - Tigger - my orange striped Tabby.

This for now - I'm off to see about a friend.

Yours for the thinking -
-pJ

No comments: