Sunday, March 15, 2009

THIS!!!


I have been trying to write a blog for days now.


It's getting really really hard - seeing how I have had close to no encounters with the "silly" lifestyle I live and the times where I could write humorous anecdotes I just find myself mixed with such emotions of both the tired and depressed sorts.


It's been a journey..... I have been happier then ever - I have lived a week that will relive through out my memory for the rest of my life. And as I diminish into nothing this week and this history will actually just keep on living..... Crazy huh?


But of course in stead of filling this blog with that story I find myself in a slump of a cold tired depression that keeps me from that bliss of happiness due to THIS...... JUST ... THIS!!....... That's all I can really call it.


THIS - stupid slump.... I'll be back.


signed -pJ

No comments: