Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lost in Tranquility


There is a few things that life brings you.  Take them as you will.

And as I lose myself constantly - I get punched back to reality - and while I enter these moods that ultimately depress me but fill my heart with a sort of passion that tells me "YOU ARE INVINCIBLE & LOVED" - I try hard now not to break it - or to distract me from where I am in life now ----

I wont live regretting - and with what I have been given - why would I shy away from who I am - who I want to be - and who my heart is SCREAMING at me to be.

I live through my eyes - I cry unapologetically - and I survive by keeping in mind that I AM loved - and with gratitude, friends, and God -- I am invincible - can you see me?

I play - I pray - I sing - and I act - and all together I read and say words that are given to me.  And sometimes I sing a lyric soo much that I begin to sing the wrong thing.  Now I don't mean lyrics -- I mean - SING WHAT THE WORDS THEMSELVES ARE SAYING!  -- Look at your favorite song -- and even if it consists of a preteen singing the word "baby" over and over again - -- listen to his cry for his love and understand the lyric.....  I looked into my heart - and the song that was singing is a song that I hear everyday in my head - one that friends of mine identify me with..... And for the first time in a long time do I see/feel the lyrics..... I sing them - and now -- I live them.

"I wont hesitate, no more, no more
This can not wait"

World?............ I'm Yours.

-pJ


No comments: