Thursday, May 6, 2010

How I "Wigg-a-loh"!

(skat) - Get back to the coffee shops, 
I want to live again-
Get into new trouble
The root of your world



-Mission 42- Into the Woods













I have relocated.  To say the least.  I have gone from my city life, my thoughts, my comfort, my life, my pillow location - and into the wild.

I have been given a job over the next 4 months to work for a camp to which I have called home in my heart for half of my life now.  Ontario Pioneer Camp.  As a young camper I would run around taking notice of the councilors and who I could role model myself to -- slash -- pretend to be.
It's beautiful up here.  Thats ALL I would need to say if the wind through the trees as the sun sets amongst the woodland isles and the sounds of the cutest most forgotten nestle into their grooves - and us - as human beings walk barefoot naked throughout this bliss - didn't all happen at once.
And up here.....  They do.

Sister Earth is a beautiful thing - let's all stop - and look at the subtle pieces of Heaven that God has left for us.............

As I wrote this - the sun - the air - the trees and the friends I call family all at once summoned me away to a paradise that we all lose ourselves in - for it is our home.  The most gratifying distraction.

Stay tuned..... I assure you - as the sun rises - Thoughts and dreams will come soon.

No comments: