Saturday, October 3, 2009

no.


No is my intention......

I say no to this next blog......
I say no to my thoughts and to what I want to feel.
A man once said we choose to feel sad or depressed. I don't fully agree with this man when it comes to the unsuspecting situations that throw you off of any ship into an ocean you REALLY can't swim in.

Daniel Macivor wrote a play called "Never Swim Alone"......... I wont be.

And until (finishing off my metaphor/bare with me) I return home - I am not writing what is on my heart right now.

I always try to write what is on my mind or heart or what has been tampering with my soul - but in the last week I have been flip turned up side down and am taking a moment to find my peace.

Never Swim Alone....... you will drown.... I'm drowning now...... But when that last breathe comes I will reach out for that hand - and I know one will be there for me to grasp.... And for that I am thankful.

-pJ

(I think I shall write next about the consumption of toilet paper :)... Think tossing a candy wrapper on the ground is littering? - People - Our asses are the biggest world destroyers of em all.... Wipe cautiously until next we speak ;) )

No comments: