Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happiness, is a warm Gun


I think ---- When I do think -- That it takes talking, and it takes remembering - and it takes a new friend to remember who you are, and what about you defines you - to remember. To remember that when you do think, and you do remember, you remember the good times and the great times - and those times where you can look back and feel that sort of gratitude of living - and feel that thankfulness that one feels for living their life to the fullest of their capabilities. You know when one thinks "Wow I could totally be traveling the world and falling in love in Paris - and having a romantic boat ride in Venice or perhaps a quick horse ride in the countryside ...."
Sure wishing is fun -- But don't forget the things you are doing that just make you, you. And that fill with joy in the here and now.

It took feeling the feelings I felt (haha you heard me) and it took re living in my mind the most wonderful experiences I have had to remember that "worth living" had been amongst my many self quotes that has kept me from feeling depression or sadness in any form.

There has been so much put forward for even me to experience, and I am not even 21 yet.


I have it playing constantly through my mind that success is for the living and for those who have reached legal age to do so in the fullest. Now I'm not talking about legal age to drink - but I am thinking of that age where you have no limitations to follow your dreams. Now I have seen people who have the crazy "My child is going to be famous" mom's, and I have witnessed first hand what that can do - but although I know someone can follow their dreams at any age --- I have given myself something that I never thought I could have while I was younger........ Patience. I'm awful at it.. C'mon - I have snooped at my Christmas presents every year since I was about 7 living in Malvern (aka. Gangster hood in Scarborough, Toronto Canada --- Think the Bronx is bad??? ................... Well it is.. But this is also bad :D )

I owe a lot to how I live my life - and how I decide what will make me happy. And for that I know my choices in life are right. Even if EVERY sign points to wrong.

And if I were to leave this world tomorrow - I would hope that if I were to leave behind anything - it would be that --- to live your life in the happiest and most gratifying way you can - Is THEE way of living.

I know people search Scripture and search every Science made by man -- But if someone were to ask me - What is the reason man is on Earth............ I'd say ............... "To live."


Even though that is EXTREMELY not answering what most people would find a satisfying answer.


But living life doesn't have to be satisfying. Happiness is to be satisfied and I wouldn't live any other way.

(To end this blog I wanted to say that although I write this to get everything jam packed in my brain out -- This wasn't just for the reader - but rather for me. Not only does it take talking to someone about life - but also writing it for yourself.. For I know that it's not a personal thing - but rather a worldwide thing - that to find yourself and really understand who you are....... It takes saying out loud in any form to fully hear it.


Who cares if you think it? If you hear it... REALLY hear it........... Then.... and ONLY then... Will you know it.)


Happiness is a warm gun. Don't hold back...... Live it.


Thank you Friend :)


(ps.... don't limit what you do..... live.. be happy - happiness isn't exceeding - exceeding is happiness)

1 comment:

Twiglet said...

This blog shows that you've got a good head on your shoulders, PJ. Keep it up, and you can accomplish anything your heart desires.

God knows I've tried on my own, but through Him, and only through Him, can you find happiness. I know that's not exactly what you were saying here, but honestly, I'm not that much older than you. I've had to put my dreams on hold because it's not in His plan yet. Does He want me to fail? Of course not, but I'm happy because I'm living by His way.

I wasn't always happy with giving up being a pilot - I had a problem with patience too, my friend, and I still do. I still want to jump right in and take it all the way, but He has given me the patience that I need to move forward. Only He can help me achieve my goals and live my dreams. Right now, I've been praying to get out of retail. I'm not quite out of there yet, but I'm progressing. Once I'm out, I can try again. I pray every night for confirmation that my dreams haven't been forgotten. All I hear in response is "In time". Not the answer I want, of course, but it's at least an answer.

Anyways, I pray that your every dream comes true. You're a good kid - I mean, young man. Stay strong, Cuz!

<3 Jessie