Saturday, October 18, 2008

Now (and how)


I have already posted today. But I have just come across something soo inspiring to me. I find my life in such a rutt with things I have yet to do with myself. Like actually FEEL and look healthy. I find myself being too afraid to try and learn languages and the guitar. After all I'm a drummer and I dropped French in highschool, so whats the point?


"I don't bother with "it's too late to learn that, i'll look silly." Be here now. What better time to give yourself a positive affirmation and start having fun. "


That quote was done in a blog post by Jason Mraz on September 11th 2007. The time is always now. And as much as I find myself living the moment. WHAT THE CRAP!! Add to your lives people. I know I am.


-pJ


-Mission life- Live.

No comments: