Monday, October 27, 2008

No you're a tart !!

It's about that time of year again. Where I can take you off into the wilderness, whisper sweet nothings mainly to do with dvd special features and the occasional smoothy mix. And as we whisper together and indulge on such sweets as strawberry poptarts, I think to myself, what more do I need? I have a world of incredible beauty surrounding me, conversation to entertain me as I watch your face go from interested to bored, strawberry poptarts (which is a must) and you, my eccentric little stuffed dinosaur with a red and white scarf wrapped around your long neck........ Gosh I need to find myself a girl..................

But this new season change does bring up a few things to mind. Why on earth is the weather showing signs of snow when it isn't quite yet November? Why do I need to be wearing my winter jacket? And why are my legs shaved?!

................Oh right. Hallow's Eve.

-Mission Halloween -

Halloween is almost upon us people. What do youuuuu do for this such occasion? Now I'm not saying that I shave my legs at this time each year, it's all for my costume. Yeah thats right, I still wear a costume on Halloween. But honestly who doesn't? You can be any age and still bust out some sort of scary slutty bizarre or just plain crappy costume. This year I, not being any certain character, have decided to be an athlete.

Now this athlete I have decided to name Jack, just because. Now Jack competes in Triathlons. He is a very muscular built man who can outrun outswim outwitt and outplay any competitor anywhere. He also has the sexiest legs for a male in Canada. Honestly, I think in years to come all men will be shaving their legs. But until then..... YOU TELL NO ONE WHAT I'VE DONE!!! cough anyway.....
I think that for the actual Halloween night I may switch it up a little. Put on a Superman shirt and a suit over top of that muscle. Not origional, but I don't think I care too much when the weather is going to be undoubtedly FREEZING!

But things to look forword to other than a Halloween night of Dancing it up crispy is "The Office". Saw a short clip of it and am REALLY excited for their episode. It's entitled "Employee Transfer". Air's October 30th - so watch it.

No comments: