Sunday, December 6, 2009

Come again : Here and then

Tonight was spent eating cookies, drinking juice, listening to Christmas music and writing songs.

I haven't written a song since the summer.  I think I have added in a few of my own personal lyrics or new hop step jump to a tune I have already in my head established.  But I have yet to really sit down and just write.

Before I met my new life I walk day to day through I wrote a poem before I put down my pen....

Now I don't share my songs.  One - I am embarrassed by how ridiculously sappy I get....  But when I was younger I always ate my vegetables.  So I am a big fan of corn.  And thusly I write songs simply towards the moods I am in.  And in a simple subtle context and minor theme to my music -- I sing.. generically --- about Love.

For one time only folks --- If ever I become famous you MAY hear a line or two from this stolen and put into one of my songs -- but thats what my book here is for.  For writing simple lines down - a poem or two - and hopefully some days a song.  And when I come across a new strumming pattern in my head or a few chords that express how I am feeling - I may look back to my jotted skats and steal a line or two that best suit my poetical clauses.

This poem has NO name -- it simply came to me surprisingly and all at once just as fast as you can read it.....  Enjoy... 

(it may be a tad sad... depending on how you read it :D) 

:
The heart of nothing else 
The heart of ever more
My bliss of you spells out so true 
From shore to southern shore.
Out from the wind I know your name 
Out in the open I try to tame - 
Tame the light 
love
passion
and those secret glances.
How else could we be then in my dreams?
This.. My agony

:

A few lines in that sucker cry out for a hug I wont lie haha - But some lines make me think of sunsets and turtle doves - of moon beams and chocolate cakes.....  I don't know about you - but a good line could turn the page and deck my halls for many days.

Indulge in tomorrow----- you'll find life.

-pJ

No comments: