Wednesday, May 20, 2009

oh HAPPY day

So it has been a rather enlightened day. I wont say I have been in a slump. Because I don't care for em. Slumps --- or mumps for that matter. Don't like em.
But beyond all the insufferable banter about life and trying to come up with yet another humorous story about how I took it upon myself to create a -MISSION- out of my life - questioning boundaries - living life to the edge of reason and maturity --- I slow things down and for once - turn into a typical blogger who just simply.................... Wants to talk about his day.

-his day-

I awoke - not early - but not enthused to be awake at the breaking hour. I lay in bed as I do most mornings contemplating how I will move that one leg under my blanket on to the floor to hurl me to my feet while the other leg - known as my "it's too F'ing hot in my room so this leg will lay outside of my blanket to bring me a nice breeze"............... A long name.... But I feel it is suitable..... Much like the name of Olga for a German woman - or perhaps Carol for a singer.... (Ironically enough I have taken many-a vocal lessons with a woman names Carol ;D)

But I got up and showered - and ran to the closest coffee shop for ................ NOT a coffee (tune in to find out way on a blog that has yet to be written) - but rather a fairly LARGE Chocolate Milk..... It was boiling today - and although milk WAS a terrible choice.... I rocked it.... :)....

Work - like most - was lame within the first few moments... I have a new boss who oddly enough sounds like Miley Cyrus when she talks..... She seems pretty down to earth though.. I feel bad because the last few minutes of my shift I was talking on my phone to an old friend name "Graeme" and she completely called me on it..... In my defense I was in the back room taking off my things to go home... Yet I was talking on work time..... Although I did begin 20 minutes earlier and not clock in until my usual time --- sooooooo 20 minutes minus two minutes..... Any way..... No need to fuss or bring up any hard feelings of course.... Although in a court of law I feel like I could kick some butt......

ahem..................................................... ANY WAY... :)

I got back to my homestead with the hottest day of our Toronto Summer '09.... Lay out on my deck listening to some "Waiting for my Rocket to Come" ...... Oh Hell yes!....... I am pretty dark already for a little white boy from Canada - but what else do you need with the soft breeze kissing your skin and the sun beams down a glorious burn to your pours?? (Not a big fan of laying out in the sun??? ---- Don't call me this summer... We wont be able to hang out)

This was all an inevitable wait until ----- sigh--- I'll admit it......... American Idol.

I have gotten pretty intense with this show... I find myself SKIPPING the whole season up until about the finale 11... I catch the last person get knocked out and not make it to the TOUR group top ten and then I choose who I think will win...... Soon to follow was my choice of who should win - but I'm not the 1 million American voters - what do I know?!!

But I stayed true to the show and watched for the simple reason of enjoying performances and the fact that I rock a v-neck just as well as Simon Cowell ;) - oh yeah babyyyy!!! haha

But I watched and I typed - as I was supposed to do a blog interview with some friends, for our camp that we work for each summer.... Just to get people PUMPED for giving back to the world and the fun people they get to work with...

Now - MR.Mraz - always rocking as he does, showed up and performed as one of the many amazing Music Superstars on Idol for it's Finale.

Props to him. A man who went from posting a message on his website about "If you have a place I can perform at tell me" to performing in front of a thousand people in person and MILLIONS among MILLIONS live -- It's pretty amazing to see the growth of a singer. Wish him the best.

And the show ended with me screaming for my NEW favorite contestant Kris.....

That is ALLLLL I will say about a television show... I know I have gone into a huge deal about "Scrubs" ending - but that had some human touching warmness and some relevance to my life... This is just pure entertainment.

During Idol - I got that all too familiar feeling - this man needed a drink...... So running to my closest liquor store, I went in a flash.... Grabbing what I had already contemplated in getting --- the woman at the desk took one look at me and said...............

"Lemme guess - Your girlfriend dresses you"

SAYYYY WHAT!? haha

No way lady.

I couldn't help but laugh.

What could you say to that?

Me................ Oh ..... haha I had something to say.... hahaha
Being a young white single male from the streets of Toronto, there was only one thing to say........

"I work at American Eagle"............................... sighhhh.

Witty.... Nope.

Clever even? (that's the same as witty who am I kidding)

I begun to think of similar clothing stories as to give you a clever little blog that brings you back through out the life of me and tells the story of my many phases in life and outfits I have worn - including a FULL orange outfit including a vest and visor" - but - to be fluent and care free and among all ---- --------------- me.

I wrote what was in me to write/feel.....

I'm still living the way I have wanted to. And among the months to come that WILL change my life.... I am waiting and willing... I am loving and keeping gratuitous thoughts of the people who have loved and helped me along the way....................

I hope and sit impatiently sweaty for another day like this.

Good morrow to you all I suppose haha. It's how I'll end it off here. MY day has turned to night - and I am excited for tomorrow.

Nothing like it...... LIFE.

This is my partner in Crime............ Today was his Birthday..... oh Happy Day Brother!

No comments: