Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a Christmas Feeling.


It's been one of those revelations where I can look at myself and go, "HA! Life doesn't suck!"

I don't know what it is really. There is money in my pocket, a cool job that I wanted when I was a preteen, a lead in a musical. Things just can't get any better right now. Sure there could be the odd things to add to these moments. But I would be afraid to over "happy" myself... I am alright with even greater things coming up later. I don't want to use up all my happy right now and find myself in the slumps when it has all dried and gone.

It's a Christmas feeling is what it is Gov'na!
You wake up in the morning from some sibling going ballistic that there are a plethora of free goodies waiting for them to open in a few short moments - and after socking him once or twice in the gut you find yourself in a state of awe. :) You have NOTHING to worry about on this day. There is only lovin feelings and cool sense of life and real family aspects goin on here. I don't know how you celebrate Christmas but I always seem to be the one to want to sleep until who knows when - wake up - get my gifts - then sleep. Im a big fan of this sleep thing on Christmas day. I find if I really do be good and not go off and do something stupid, Christmas will surely come to me.

And thats the beez-kneez of my life right now. I did my work. Put in some great good 'ol effort and just waited. I hardly stressed about things. I only found myself in awkward situations where I was broke as hell twice. And things just sort of moved into place... I achieved this. I worked my way to having that feeling where (thank you Bob Marley) "Every little thing is gonna be alright". ( I was listening to the Jason Mraz cover - not gonna lie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTiKhRdPOIU

This is a great part of my life. I'm just chilling. I like it like this. Sure I have not much planned for my future. But y'know, right now I just don't need to know where I'm headed. It's that Christmas feeling. Your not thinking about the day after Christmas - You're thinking of the how and the now.

The thing thats the best about this is that there is no bad feelings going along with this. This is where today and Christmas differ. I am just sitting and enjoying god's green earth and the last of the nice weather. I am certainly not having chronic flash backs to when I was three and I found all my wrapped Christmas gifts two weeks before the big day and all my mom could say as an excuse was, "Santa thought you were really bad this year so he had to drop your gifts off early.... Do better next year pJ."

sighhhhh I hate Christmas hahaha

On a side note. I found this video Blog this woman does on youtube. Her name is Brigitte Dale. check her out. She is one silly gal!

No comments: